Sunday, 6 February 2011

Arica Harbour - Buildings (WIP) Part 6

I went to the York wargames show this morning, with my son, and the sight of all those excellent games motivated me to step up a gear, on the Battlefield build. I managed to get the other two concrete shell buildings pretty much built, with just the steps to finish.
The table is beginning to take shape, although there are still plenty of building templates, still to fill. I've also started work on some more rubble templates, as "insurance" to make sure that all of the spaces are filled, before Salute - my thinking being, that I can built 3 or 4 of them, in the time it takes to make a single storey house model. The plan is still very much, to fill as much of the table with buildings, in which case i'll still need the rubble templates for the game.